Valentines Day Could Be The Best Day Ever For You
Valentines day is coming up this Monday!! This is your warning. And your sweetheart does expect something from you.
Flowers, still in most research is the number one item received!
A ROSE IS JUST A ROSE… NOT!
Do you know what you’re saying when you send your sweetheart a dozen yellow roses? Here’s a handy-dandy guide:
- Red Rose — Love; I love you
- White Rose — Eternal Love ; innocence; heavenly; secrecy and silence
- Red Rose Bud — Pure and lovely
- White Rose Bud — Girlhood
- Pink Rose — Perfect happiness; please believe me
- Yellow Rose — Friendship; jealousy
- Red and White — Together; unity
- Thornless Rose — Love at first sight
- A single, full bloom — I love you; I still love you
- Bouquet of full blooms — Gratitude
- Tea Rose — I’ll always remember
Don’t forget the chocolates!! By the way, send me an email to email@example.com to get in the drawing for our special Valentines Brunch Break delivery to your work from Taco Johns, Off The Leaf and Gainans this Monday after the morning show!!