Things I Learned in Vegas: Top 5 Money-Making Pawn Items
Keri and I took a short trip to Las Vegas recently, and one of our stops in Vegas was Gold and Silver Pawn on Las Vegas Boulevard. Gold and Silver Pawn is the store that is the home of the History Channel’s Pawn Stars.
The top 5 money making pawn items, according to Gold and Silver Pawn are:
• Old Jewelry- That brooch your grandmother has might look gaudy, but if it has gold in it, then you score big!
• Antique clocks- If you have a clock that is manufactured by a well-known clockmaker, it is valuable.
• Comic books- Three criteria for comic books: condition, age, and print number.
• Baseball cards- The mass produced cards are not worth a whole lot these days. However, a Mickey Mantle or Babe Ruth card is worth thousands.
• Zippo lighters- The highest valued Zippos are the ones that were manufactured in 1932.
Now go check your attic and garage and make some money!