Mom’s Day Poll
Mother’s Day is this Sunday! Check out this Mother’s Day poll.
good housekeeping says:
- 61 percent say we turn to our mothers for advice on life in general, over half ask for parenting tips, only a third invite Mom to weigh in on their marriages or relationships.
- 72 percent think raising children is harder today than it was when they were kids.
- 69 percent say they have an excellent relationship with their kids.
- 60 percent say they’re doing a good job as mothers.
- 39 percent say they’re doing an excellent job as mothers.
- 40 percent say they’re doing a better job than their mothers did.
- 53 percent say they spoil their kids more than their mothers spoiled them.
- 38 percent say they sometimes feel they’ve turned into their mothers.
- 50 percent say they now think of their mothers more as friends than as parents.