Labor Day Weekend in Billings!
Your long, 3-day weekend is about to begin. What to do? Don’t let anybody tell you there is nothing to do in Billings over the Labor Day Weekend! Check this list out!
• High School Volleyball with the Montana-Wyoming Border War at Rocky and Central
• Skyview and Butte play football at Daylis at 4 p.m. Friday.
• West takes on Helena at Daylis at 7:30 p.m. Friday. (Senior is in Helena)
• The Billings Mustangs play during this crucial weekend at Dehler through Sunday, 7:05 p.m.
• The Yellowstone Valley Farmers Market at 8:00 a.m. Saturday.
• Burn The Point Weekend! The parade is at 6:30 p.m. on Friday in downtown Billings. The car show is at MetraPark on Saturday.
• Drag Racing Saturday and Sunday at the Yellowstone Drag Strip and Circle Track Racing at 7:00 p.m. Saturday at Billings Motorsports Park.
• Night Time “Nightmare” Hill Climb begins at 1:00 p.m. Saturday and goes until dark with the Billings Motorcycle Club.
And after you get all of those activities in, stop by the Shrine for the annual Polka Festival through Sunday! Find some time on Labor Day Monday to do nothing,,, after your morning round of golf!
Have a safe Labor Day Weekend from 97.1 K-Bear!