Ka-Bobs: It’s What’s For Dinner With Livin’ Large Larry
Hello eaters! Each month I try to post a delicious, easy to prepare dinner and Thursday night was the dinner I want to share with you. Livin Large-Ka-Bobs!Six pack of peppers from Costco, two New York strips from Albertson’s and Onions I had in the pantry.
- Cut the steak up into 1 inch cubes.
- Cut the peppers into 1 inch slices.
- Peel the onion into layered sections.
- Find your wooden or metal Ka-Bob skewers.
- Start building your Ka-Bobs.
- Usually about 4 pieces of steak per skewer, the rest till with peppers and onion.
- Salt and pepper, lemon pepper tastes great.
- Brush olive oil and garlic salt mixture on all sides of the Ka-Bobs.
- Fire up the grill, cook about 7 minutes per side for medium rare.
The above ingredients fed Keri, me and Devin. Change the amount of steak if you have 3 or more to feed. Enjoy!
Please share your quick dinners too!