It’s National Hamburger Month! Who Has the Best Burgers in Billings?
Fire up the grill! May is National Hamburger Month! Time to celebrate an American classic!
According to Wikipedia, a hamburger (also called a hamburger sandwich, burger or hamburg) is a sandwich consisting of a cooked patty of ground meat (usually beef, but occasionally pork or a combination of meats) usually placed inside a sliced bread roll. Hamburgers are often served with lettuce, bacon, tomato, onion, pickles, cheese and condiments such as mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise and relish.
So where can you find the best burger in Billings? I took a survey around the office today and here are the most popular!
- Fuddruckers makes the top of the list! Everyone here seems to agree that their burgers are best. Their burgers are cooked the way you like it and they let you put all the trimmings on yourself and as much as you want! Fudd’s also has great buns! I think the ducks would agree with that!
- Burger Dive in downtown Billings also got a few votes. They have so many choices of burgers it’s hard to decide. Pair the homemade burgers with their homemade fries and you have a great meal! It’s also very convenient for those here at the station!
- When you talk about the best burgers in town you can’t forget about Red Robin! Their gourmet burgers are truly awesome and some rather unusual. In Zagat’s 2011 Fast Food Survey, Red Robin was named was named as best burger in the full service chain for the third year in a row!
- The Granary also getting a nod with their Chef Cooked Patio Burger. It’s really affordable and cooked to order perfectly. Coupled with their sweet potato fries and spicy ketchup…Yum!
- And of course, can’t forget the homemade burgers made on the backyard grill! For some, that’s the best burger in town!
So, where are you going to get a burger today? Who do you think has the best burger in Billings?
By the way, for those of you who are health conscious, May is also National Salad Month!