Halloween Weekend Happenings in Billings
Looking for a spooktacular good time this Halloween weekend? There’s plenty of scary and fun stuff to do around the Magic City.
- The Annual Boo at the Zoo kicks off on Friday at ZooMontana and runs through Sunday, and is always fun for the entire family.
- The Haunted House at the Moss Mansion should be some spooky fun beginning at dusk on Friday and Saturday as well as Halloween night.
- Spooktacular Town at Oscar’s Park features fun and games for families. The Friday and Saturday event is a benefit for 4-H and the Billings Food Bank.
- The 14th Annual Yellowjacket Halloween Party is Friday night at the Billings Depot. There will be a silent auction, dinner and Halloween costumes plus prizes!. It’s a benefit to help raise money for athletic scholorships at MSU Billings.
- Join two ghost hunting teams to investigate areas where paranormal activity has been recorded in the legendary Western Heritage Center on Saturday night with Raising Our Spirits.
- Back by popular demand! The Rocky Horror Picture Show Ball is just in time for a fun and frightful Halloween celebration on Saturday night at the Alberta Bair Theatre. There will music, dancing, costume contests, Time Warp Dance contest and of course the movie that inspired it all, Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- You can take the kids for daylight Trick-or-Treating on Monday afternoon in Downtown Billings or indoors at Rimrock Mall Monday evening.
Check out Billings365.com for times of all these events.