Cooking with the Livin’ Large Larry Family [AUDIO]
Keri and I had some time Thursday night to actually plan out a meal for dinner. The boys were taken care of so we looked through Ker’s cooking file. We have not had this recipe forever. Tomato Basil Chicken over rice! Keri stole it from her cousin Recil years ago.
Listen to Keri’s “secret ” recipe.
• 6 boneless chicken breasts
• Bread in saltine crackers
• 1/4 cup olive oil (or your preference)
• 1 can of tomato basil soup
•1/4 cup of milk (for creamier texture)
This is super easy to put together too.
• Cook chicken till golden brown
• Salt and pepper to liking
• Simmer on low for 1/2 hour
• Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
• Sprinkle in Italian seasoning
• Serve over rice
There should be enough for 6 servings. Enjoy!