Christmas Kicks Off in Billings with the Downtown Christmas Parade
Christmas time is almost here, and it starts the day after Thanksgiving with the Downtown Billings Association’s Annual Holiday Parade! Finish up that Black Friday shopping and kick off your holiday season right at the parade this year, where the theme of the floats will be “A Fantasy Christmas”.
The parade will be held on Friday, November 25th, and begins at 7 pm. You can catch all of the music, performers, floats and Christmas magic in the heart of downtown Billings. The parade route begins at the corner of 3rd Avenue North and 27th Street. The parade will march west down 3rd Avenue, turn around at 32nd Street, and come back east on 2nd Avenue under Skypoint.
Skypoint will definitely be the most popular place to view the parade. While you’re out there, keep an eye out for last year’s award winning parade participants:
- All Treasure State ATV won Best Overall Entry
- Bickler’s Vespa of Billings won Best Float
- Best Musical Entry went to Al Bedoo Shrine Oriental Band
- Best Interpretation of Theme went to the Indian Health Board of Billings
- Valley Health Care Center won the award for Best Performers
- Granite Realty won the award for Best Lighted Display