Billings Family Y.M.C.A. Prom Night [AUDIO]
Remember your prom night? That special night where your cousin was your date, because your best friend stole you girl! If you didn’t get enough of Billings High School Proms last month (chaperoning or otherwise), no worries. The first Billings Family Y.M.C.A. Prom Night is April 28 at the Billings Family Y.M.C.A.
On April 10, the official Seventeen Magazine’s top Prom Songs was re-released.
- (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life – Bill Medley/Jennifer Warnes
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Something About the Way You Look Tonight – Elton John
- That’s What Friends Are For – Dionne Warwick
I had a great talk about the event with Shawna Herzog and Mistie Mims from the YMCA on the K-Bear Morning Show.
The Family Prom is April 28 from 7 p.m. t0 10 p.m. for the Y.M.C.A.’s “Our Strong Community Campaign.”