Billings Depot hosts Cooking Schools with Local Chefs
Do you wish you could whip up a gourmet meal at home? Or maybe you’re just sick of cooking and eating the same dinners week after week. Or maybe you just need something a little out of the ordinary to do on a Monday night!
The Billings Depot has just the thing – a series of cooking schools taught by some of Billings’ best chefs from some of your favorite local restaurants. Each class is $50 and includes food and wine. All classes begin at 6:30pm. To register, contact the Billings Depot at 656-7273.
List of Classes:
- March 14th – The Art of Making Risotto
- March 21st – Comfort Food featuring Local Provenance and Wonderful Soup
- April 4th – Wine and Food Pairings
- April 11th – A Taste of Peru from Ceviche to Tres Leche
- April 18th – The Basics of Great Brunch