Billings Best Burrito?
Not many people know this, but I have a hidden burrito desire. I love burritos! I do have some stipulations as to what makes a great tasting burrito.
- Any vegetable in the burrito must remain chilled.
- If the burrito is a mixed, bean and beef, those ingredients must be even in quantity.
- If I order cheese on my burrito, I don’t like it when it is totally melted.
- A little crisp on the shell adds to the consistency.
- The most important thing to me for the “perfect burrito” is that it cannot fall apart. The best burritos are made tight and no slop falling out the end!
There are so many Mexican Restaurants in Billings that it is difficult to keep track of my burrito trips. I am going to begin a log and keep it filled out.
I stopped by Cafe Rio’ a couple of weekends ago to support a fundraiser put on by the Billings Roller Derby Dames and they were pushin’ the BR-Double-D burrito! It was an absolute meal and really good! As for fast food type burritos, Taco John’s and Taco Treat are neck and neck. My burrito resume also includes Qdoba, Guadalajara and Don Luis. For the most part all of these pass the Livin Large burrito criteria.
So which restaurants did I miss for Billings best burrito? Let me know in my survey!